SAN FRANCISCO–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Cleantech Group, provider of the i3 market intelligence platform and global consulting services, today announced preliminary 2013 results from its i3 data product. The firm reported that in Illinois, clean technology venture investment during 2013 totaled $45,537,437.
According to data in i3, Illinoiss top deals and their investors were:
- BiOWiSH Technologies, an Advanced Materials company, raised $11,739,454 from Saturn Asset Management, and Jado Investments in a Series A round
- Abe’s Market, a natural products company, raised $5,000,000 from Carmel Ventures, Index Ventures, Accel Partners, OurCrowd, and Beringea Ventures (Invest Michigan) in a Series A round
- Coskata, a Biofuels & Biochemicals company, raised $3,330,082 from undisclosed investors in a Structured Debt round
- TempoDB, an Energy Efficiency company, raised $3,200,000 from Hyde Park Venture Partners, Chicago Ventures, and Divergent Ventures in a Series A round
- NuMat Technologies, an Advanced Materials company, raised $2,000,000 from Owl Investment Group, and GOOSE Society of Texas in a seed round
Comments are closed.